Shop: Aroma Ritual
Bergamot Essential Oil
High quality 100% therapeutic grade essential oil for natural aromatherapy and sourced with awareness.
Latin Name: Citrus bergamia
Part distilled: Fruit
Aroma: Complex citrus, sweet, warm, fruity, fresh and floral
Note: Top Properties: Analgesic, antiseptic, antidepressant, carminative, cicatrisant, deodorant, digestive, febrifuge, sedative, vermifuge, vulnerary.
Bergamot Essential Oil for Aromatherapy Blends Well With:
Most other essential oils including basil, frankincense, geranium, other citrus oils, lavender, neroli, ylang-ylang
Mind, Spirit and Body:
- An uplifting and calming oil invaluable for depression and anxiety.
- Its antiseptic properties make it useful for treating mouth and skin infections and helps with sore throats.
- Bergamot essential oil is also useful for lowering your body temperature.
- Use bergamot in a 1% concentration or less and it can help especially with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. In addition, it can be used as a massage oil or blended into creams and lotions.
- When used in an aromatherapy massage it can stimulate or soothe, depending on which essential oils it is blended with.
- It is fantastic for dealing with tension, depression and stress as well as good for your digestive system.
- Use bergamot essential oil for an aromatherapy refreshing and also relaxing bath - mix with a carrier oil before adding to the bath.
- Bergamot as well as Lavender essential oil blend is an excellent insect repellant!
Learn more about ordering, payment, shipping, privacy and returns »